West Coast Party Crashers is a high energy four piece dance band consisting of seasoned professional musicians with decades of live experience performing at clubs, casinos, weddings, corporate and private events. We cover everything from Contemporary Rock to Hip Hop, 90’s Alternative, 70’s Disco/Funk and 80’s New Wave/Rock. WCPC are guaranteed to keep the party rolling and the dance floor packed.
High-energy Stone Jonez leaves no stone unturned when it comes to fantastic stage shows throughout the country. With roots in funk, R&B and Reggae, this polished, sophisticated band will have you out of your seat in minutes (never to return again!) It’s a perfect way to dance off any remaining calories (and make room for more)!
Kellye Huff is an international Top Ten recording artist who has been taking Southern California’s country scene by storm.
Kellye’s soulful voice, incredible range, and southern charm – teamed with amazingly talented musicians – have quickly made the Kellye Huff Band one of the most sought after country bands.
Kellye has been singing and performing all of her life. Starting off as a Christian artist, seven of Kellye’s songs broke the Top Ten on the music charts and her single “Anything” reached Number One.
A diverse artist, Kellye Huff has been featured in a movie with trumpet legend Phil Driscoll and her vocal talent can be heard on Elton John and the late Leon Russell’s collaborative album.
Enjoy fantastic views of Laguna Beach and Emerald Bay fireworks on Skyloft’s Roof Deck on Tuesday, July 4th!
Roof Deck tables
For reservations, call (949) 715-1550. Credit card will be required to hold table. See: Skyloft credit card authorization
- All Roof Deck seats will be on a reservation basis, from 6:00 p.m. forward, at $100 per table.
- A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Your cancellation must occur on Sunday, July 2nd by 10:00 p.m. in order to receive a full deposit refund. Reserved seats are held for a 15 minute grace period beyond the reservation time.
- Standing room Roof Deck entry begins at 6:00 p.m. for $20.
Food and drink all day and night
The entire Skyloft restaurant will be operating normal hours on the 4th of July, 11 a.m. – close (approx 1:00 a.m.), with full menu offered before, during and after the fireworks show.
4th of July classics include the return of Chef Arthur’s famed turkey chili (yummmm), the best-selling Skyloft Cheeseburger, wings, shrimp shots and Skyloft’s popular California smoke ribs, brisket, fresh fish and more. For Skyloft reservations anywhere in the restaurant, call (949) 715-1550, and be sure to mention your name for your added VIP points.
If making reservations through Skyloft’s online Open Table, please note your name in the NOTES section.
Skyloft’s 4th of July welcomes phenomenal singer/songwriter/loop artist Joseph Ahola before and after the fireworks show. Click to see our complete July Live Music Calendar.
Shuttles available all day and evening for restaurant guests
- Mozambique (our sister restaurant) and Skyloft will be operating our large fleet of “Safe Ride” shuttles throughout the 4th of July day and evening, even after the Laguna trolleys stop operation at 7:00 p.m. for the rest of the evening.
- Shuttles are FREE for resort guests in Laguna Beach, Pelican Hill and Dana Point (The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel, Monarch Beach Resort, Laguna Cliffs Marriott, Doubletree Doheny Beach), and also FREE for all individual riders within a 3-mile radius of Skyloft or Mozambique.
- Reasonable rates for pick up and drop off are offered to restaurant guests outside the 3-mile radius.
- Guests can shuttle to either of the restaurants to enjoy great food and drinks, and even consider visiting both restaurants on the same day. Call the Safe Ride Reservation Line at Mozambique, (949) 715-7777.
- Please note: While we’re able to (quite deftly) use “back” roads in Laguna to avoid traffic snarls, our shuttles might still get bogged in holiday/summer traffic. You might want to build that time in for your guests’ reservations.
Considered one of the most versatile music aficionados to come out of Hawaii, Joseph Soul has been commanding crowds for well over 15 years. Highly touted as a nightclub DJ, his expertise spans more than the distance between two turntables. With his accomplishments as a producer, engineer, and songwriter widely recognized, it is no surprise that he currently earns a living doing just that.
A seven-time Na Hoku Hanohano award nominee (Hawai’s, Grammy sponsored music awards), Joseph Soul is no stranger to the Hawai`i music scene. With experience penning songs for Nesian N.I.N.E and Dani Waring, producing the smash hits, “Take You Higher” from Positive Motion and “Tell Me” by Tenelle, and mastering Maoli’s 2010 album “Rock Easy”, it should come as no shock that he wrote, produced, engineered, and mixed his first album almost entirely on his own (DJ Audissey – Overdue). He collaborates with both up-and-coming artists, as well as, seasoned veterans and is constantly searching for new talent to help break into the island music scene.
Adam Lasher is an Artist who was recently featured on the 2015 season and the current Final 2016 season of “American Idol” on FOX. Adam auditioned in New Orleans, performed his original song, and quickly became one of the judges’ favorites. When they asked Adam about a small black case clipped to his guitar strap, Adam shared with a national audience that he has type 1 diabetes and the case was a device that continuously monitors his blood sugar. He is passionate about helping improve other Type 1 Diabetic lives by bringing awareness to new medical advancements in Diabetes.
Although Adam is an original artist in his own right successfully paving his way, he is grateful for learning about music and life from his famous uncle, multiple Grammy Award winner, Carlos Santana. Currently residing in Los Angeles, Adam grew up in the Bay Area but started his group “Adam Lasher Band” with his bandmates while attending Berklee College of Music in Boston.
Adam’s original music has also been featured on other series including WE television original series, “My Fair Wedding” , CBS televisions “Young and the Restless” and was even impersonated by Jimmy Fallon on the Tonight Show during a Ryan Seacrest interview on the tonight show. Adam’s journey on American Idol came to an end last week when the Top 24 was cut down to Top 14. He has also released his new album entitled, “These Shoes” available on iTunes.