Celebrate 4th of July on Skyloft’s Rooftop!
422 S Coast Hwy
Laguna Beach, CA 92651
Enjoy fantastic views of Laguna Beach’s and Emerald Bay’s fireworks on Skyloft’s Roof Deck on Thursday, July 4th!
- All Roof Deck space will be on a reservation basis, from 6:00 p.m. forward, at $25 and $50 per person.
$25 General admission tickets allow access to standing room on Roof Deck only. Seating on Roof is not guaranteed or implied. Priority dining reservations for our indoor main level will be granted on a first come, first served basis.
$50 Reserved seating tickets guarantee seating on the Roof Deck- reservations are required. Please call 949-715-1550 to reserve your table – A confirmation number for a Reserved Seating ticket is required for everyone in your party. Please have this ready when calling, for every ticket purchased. Guests without a reserved seating ticket, will not be allowed in the seating area.
- In-and-out access to the Roof Deck is allowed with either ticket.
ROOF ACCESS IS LIMITED TO GUESTS WITH A TICKET ONLY! Main level will be open to the general public.
- A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Your cancellation must occur on Monday, July 2nd by 10:00 p.m. in order to receive a full deposit refund. Reserved space is held for a 15 minute grace period beyond the reservation time.
Food and drink all day and night
The entire Skyloft restaurant will be operating normal hours on the 4th of July, 11 a.m. – close (approx 12:00 midnight), with our full menu offered between 11am and 5pm. From 5pm to 11pm, we will be offering a special holiday menu – to be announced later.
Shuttles available all day and evening, (beginning at noon) for restaurant guests.
- Mozambique (our sister restaurant) and Skyloft will be operating our large fleet of “Safe Ride” shuttles throughout the 4th of July day and evening, even after the Laguna trolleys stop operation at 7:00 p.m. for the rest of the evening.
- Shuttles are FREE for resort guests in Laguna Beach, Pelican Hill and Dana Point (The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel, Monarch Beach Resort, Laguna Cliffs Marriott, Doubletree Doheny Beach), and also FREE for all individual riders within a 15-mile radius of Skyloft or Mozambique.
- Reasonable rates for pick up and drop off are offered to restaurant guests outside the 15-mile radius.
- Guests can shuttle to either of the restaurants to enjoy great food and drinks, and even consider visiting both restaurants on the same day. Call the Safe Ride Reservation Line at Mozambique, (949) 715-7777.
- Please note: While we’re able to (quite deftly) use “back” roads in Laguna to avoid traffic snarls, our shuttles might still get bogged in holiday/summer traffic. You might want to build that time in for your guests’ reservations.