Welcome to the Upstream experience! Upstream has been spreading their message of love and positivity through their exhilarating Caribbean Music, namely, Reggae, Calypso, Soca and Steel Drum Music, for quite some time now.
Through the years they have mesmerized audiences throughout the world and brought many to kneel at their alter of ultimate enjoyment. With a multi-talented line up of some of the most experienced and enlightened musicians in their camp, they continue to spread joy to an unsuspecting public.
In 1954, the hit tune Rock Around the Clock made Bill Haley a King of Rock & Roll. But did you know that his first musical title was Silver Yodeling Bill? Well, 15-year-old singer/songwriter Maddie Leigh did. You see, Maddie grew up listening to country music and was particularly drawn to the dynamic sounds of yodeling in songs like Cowboy Sweetheart and Little Lady Who. So when she began formal voice lessons, her teacher wisely incorporated her love of yodeling into her warm-up exercises.
Five years later, Maddie Leigh is a world class yodeler and one of country music’s hottest rising stars.
Maddie has spent most of her life on the west coast. But a childhood of riding horses, fishing, and a deep love of God & the U.S. of A. says she’s always been a country girl at heart. Country music speaks to her soul, and she has aspirations to join the ranks of her idols, Carrie Underwood and Martina McBride. And like those country superstars, she aims to use her music to create a positive impact on society.
Nashville VIPs have already taken note of Maddie’s unique and powerful sound, which charms with its nods to both the past and the future of the genre.
Her debut single, “Wishing” was released in early 2016 and her EP will be released in the late fall of 2016.
In 2015, Maddie Leigh won several awards in the West Coast Country Music Association Music Awards, including Female Entertainer of the Year. She has played at Tin Roof in Nashville, The Famous Bluebird Cafe in Nashville, Tin Roof San Diego, The Merc in Temecula, The San Diego County Fair, and many other smaller venues throughout Southern California and Nashville.
Please visit www.maddieleighofficial.com to learn more about this amazing young artist.
West Coast Party Crashers is a high energy four piece dance band consisting of seasoned professional musicians with decades of live experience performing at clubs, casinos, weddings, corporate and private events. We cover everything from Contemporary Rock to Hip Hop, 90’s Alternative, 70’s Disco/Funk and 80’s New Wave/Rock. WCPC are guaranteed to keep the party rolling and the dance floor packed.
Kellye Huff is an international Top Ten recording artist who has been taking Southern California’s country scene by storm.
Kellye’s soulful voice, incredible range, and southern charm – teamed with amazingly talented musicians – have quickly made the Kellye Huff Band one of the most sought after country bands.
Kellye has been singing and performing all of her life. Starting off as a Christian artist, seven of Kellye’s songs broke the Top Ten on the music charts and her single “Anything” reached Number One.
A diverse artist, Kellye Huff has been featured in a movie with trumpet legend Phil Driscoll and her vocal talent can be heard on Elton John and the late Leon Russell’s collaborative album.
Enjoy fantastic views of Laguna Beach and Emerald Bay fireworks on Skyloft’s Roof Deck on Tuesday, July 4th!
Roof Deck tables
For reservations, call (949) 715-1550. Credit card will be required to hold table. See: Skyloft credit card authorization
- All Roof Deck seats will be on a reservation basis, from 6:00 p.m. forward, at $100 per table.
- A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Your cancellation must occur on Sunday, July 2nd by 10:00 p.m. in order to receive a full deposit refund. Reserved seats are held for a 15 minute grace period beyond the reservation time.
- Standing room Roof Deck entry begins at 6:00 p.m. for $20.
Food and drink all day and night
The entire Skyloft restaurant will be operating normal hours on the 4th of July, 11 a.m. – close (approx 1:00 a.m.), with full menu offered before, during and after the fireworks show.
4th of July classics include the return of Chef Arthur’s famed turkey chili (yummmm), the best-selling Skyloft Cheeseburger, wings, shrimp shots and Skyloft’s popular California smoke ribs, brisket, fresh fish and more. For Skyloft reservations anywhere in the restaurant, call (949) 715-1550, and be sure to mention your name for your added VIP points.
If making reservations through Skyloft’s online Open Table, please note your name in the NOTES section.
Skyloft’s 4th of July welcomes phenomenal singer/songwriter/loop artist Joseph Ahola before and after the fireworks show. Click to see our complete July Live Music Calendar.
Shuttles available all day and evening for restaurant guests
- Mozambique (our sister restaurant) and Skyloft will be operating our large fleet of “Safe Ride” shuttles throughout the 4th of July day and evening, even after the Laguna trolleys stop operation at 7:00 p.m. for the rest of the evening.
- Shuttles are FREE for resort guests in Laguna Beach, Pelican Hill and Dana Point (The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel, Monarch Beach Resort, Laguna Cliffs Marriott, Doubletree Doheny Beach), and also FREE for all individual riders within a 3-mile radius of Skyloft or Mozambique.
- Reasonable rates for pick up and drop off are offered to restaurant guests outside the 3-mile radius.
- Guests can shuttle to either of the restaurants to enjoy great food and drinks, and even consider visiting both restaurants on the same day. Call the Safe Ride Reservation Line at Mozambique, (949) 715-7777.
- Please note: While we’re able to (quite deftly) use “back” roads in Laguna to avoid traffic snarls, our shuttles might still get bogged in holiday/summer traffic. You might want to build that time in for your guests’ reservations.